USA TODAY: “Turntable Health is no ordinary primary care clinic. The idea stemmed from a conversation between Tony Hsieh, CEO of the online shoes and clothing emporium Zappos.com”(0)
Christina Farr, Special for USA TODAY LAS VEGAS | AUGUST 26, 2015 — Walk into Turntable Health in downtown Las Vegas and you’d be forgiven for thinking you had stepped into a trendy technology start-up rather than a doctor’s office. Most of the patients are hip casino workers and techies in their 20s and 30s. While… Read More ›
Check out my BlogTalk Radio Show. The Dr Synonymous Show August 25, 2015 Dr Jonas, the host of the Dr. Synonymous Show, will review the DPC Ohio “Unsummit” that was previewed on last week’s show. Lots of energy and ideas flowed as the enthusiastic participants shared their situations, dreams and plans. The Presdent Elect of… Read More ›
JOHN FISHER and EMILU STARCK For Chippewa Valley Business Report July 27, 2015 6:15 am – The business of medicine continues to grow more complex. The average doctor spends an increasing amount of time and practice resources dealing with difficult insurance companies, attempting to secure payment, and keeping up with ever-changing regulatory requirements. At the… Read More ›
- LEGAL: ‘Not only are there systemic benefits and the opportunity for better care for patients with direct primary care, but there is also the chance to make medicine a rewarding and enticing profession again.’ ~FBO, June 2015
- 2015, California Academy of Family Physicians (LEGAL): “Direct Primary Care – A Brief Legal Overview for the California Family Physician”
- Federal Bar Association and DPC (2015)
Save The Date! The Next DPC Coalition (DPCC) Washington DC Fly-In — September 24-25, 2015 Fly-In Focus: Meet with members of Congress and Staff Educate Congress on how DPC is changing healthcare Support legislation to change IRS policy on HSAs and bring DPC to Medicare This week in September will be a very busy one… Read More ›
- OHIO: “Let’s talk about Direct Primary Care for a while.” ~Dr. Jonas
- SAVE 15% — Use Code: “C537CMT” — JULY 31-AUG 1 — ATLANTA “2-Day Assembly” AGENDA RELEASED! with Keynote, Congressman Tom Price, M.D.
- JULY 31-AUG 1 — ATLANTA “2-Day Assembly” AGENDA RELEASED! with Keynote, Congressman Tom Price, M.D.
DPC Journal Releases Two-Year Industry Analysis of Direct Primary Care Marketplace. Shows Trends, Demographics, DPC Hot Zones.(0)
PRESS RELEASE Contact: Michael Tetreault, Editor, The Direct Primary Care Journal (The DPC Journal) – Tel: 770-455-1650 ext 151 JULY 7, 2015 – Eighty percent (80%) of Direct Primary Care (DPC) physicians operate in a solo practice setting versus a group practice and consumers of DPC are trending younger, according to a national analysis and… Read More ›
- FLORIDA, POLICY: State legislators to look again at ‘direct primary care’
- DPCJ 2015 ANNUAL REPORT: DPC Patients Have Inherent “Buying” Psychology and Demographics (2012 to Present).
- DPC Coalition Update: ‘The bill clarifies that DPC is a medical service and not a health plan under section 223 (c) …’
By Ben Bunting, ECD Healthcare: Passionate about innovative healthIT solutions that improve patient outcomes., EMC2 JULY 22, 2015 – Mobile technology puts access to nearly everything in the palm of a hand. Whether we’re buying or selling, browsing or tracking, this appetite for anywhere, anytime access defines our time, regardless of age demographic or race…. Read More ›
The Washington Post, August 6, 2015 – Yelp is adding a ton of health-care data to its review pages for medical businesses to give consumers more access to government information on hospitals, nursing homes and dialysis clinics. Consumers can now look up a hospital emergency room’s average wait time, fines paid by a nursing home,… Read More ›