An alternative to Medicaid expansion … “One solution is increasing low-income Floridians’ access to DPC …”(0)
BY CHRIS HUDSON Special to The Tampa Tribune Published: April 11, 2015 Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is, in the words of Einstein, the definition of insanity. Unfortunately for Floridians, so too are the calls today to expand our state’s Medicaid system under the Affordable Care Act. After… Read More ›
- PPACA hasn’t flooded waiting rooms, Average wait times have actually fallen … attributed in part, to Retail and Concierge Medicine …~cited Vitals
- TECHNOLOGY and MEDICINE: An EHR which allows users to preview 2000+ medical images in a few seconds.
- MedLion Founder to Introduce Groundbreaking Telemedicine Exam Device MedWand on Indiegogo
LAST UPDATED: March 27, 2015 WHAT Is A Patient’s “Preferred” Method of Payment? 52% – Prefer to pay by Credit Card 27% – Prefer to pay by Debit Card 18% – Prefer to pay by Personal Check 3% – Prefer to pay by Cash SOURCES: The Direct Primary Care Journal (C) 2013-2015; The Concierge Medicine… Read More ›
- NEW BOOK by Dr. Jordan Grumet: “I Am Your Doctor” – implies not a fact but a responsibility that he accepts when you come to him …
- RESOURCE: Complying With Corporate Practice of Medicine, Licensure, and Scope of Practice Laws; Negotiating Shopping Center Leases
- DPC EDITOR: Successful “Docpreneurs” Know These 6 Things
Contact: Michael Chesser, 877- 746-7301 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE American Academy of Private Physicians Announces Keynote & Legal Compliance Topics For Spring Conference Indianapolis, Ind (April 6, 2015) – The leading national authority and trade organization for private medicine practices, the American Academy of Private Physicians (AAPP) announces their Keynote Speaker and the topics that will… Read More ›
Learn about alternatives to third-party medical payments from Direct Primary Care Physicians Anaheim, CA – March 9, 2015 – DBC Pri-Med LLC, a leading provider of professional medical education to a community of more than 260,000 clinicians, will host a panel discussion on Direct-Pay medicine with leading experts. Direct-Pay represents a variety of health care… Read More ›
- ANAHEIM, CA: FREE EVENT, Free Admission to Panel Discussion on Direct-Pay Medicine at Pri-Med West.
- APRIL 17-18: AAPP’s Spring Conference attendees will be learning about new federal policies and laws that apply to DPC …
- American Academy of Private Physicians Announces Discounted Spring Conference Registration Rates for Arizona Physicians
By Lynn Hatter APRIL 13, 2015 – It’s a year of disruption in Florida. Bills targeting the ride-share service Uber, and the room share system Air B&B are moving. Craft Brewers are challenging major distributors for dominance and now some doctors are getting in the disruptive spirit by kicking traditional health insurance to the curb…. Read More ›
DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: ‘Dr. Paul Sweigert has established a solo practice in Napa, Red Bike Medicine, where patients pay $1,200 to $1,700 a year to belong.’(0)
Dr. Sweigert was born and raised in Sacramento and attended Jesuit High School and later CSU, Fresno where he received a bachelor of science degree in Physical Therapy. While practicing Physical Therapy at hospitals in the Sacramento area he completed pre-med studies at C.S.U Sacramento and later attended Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover, New Hampshire…. Read More ›
- A team of Stanford researchers recently looked around the country to find what they considered to be the very best primary care practices: All 11 had either one location or just a handful of sites.
- N. CAROLINA: Rather than dictating a solution to improve patient care and patient satisfaction, leaders at Novant Health enabled nurses to find their own way.
- AAFP: Health is Primary Tour Kickoff Highlights Washington State Innovators
Business | TECHNOLOGY Tuesday, November 18, 2014 MINNEAPOLIS (Minneapolis Star Tribune/MCT) – Target is testing a new model for its in-store health clinics in a partnership with Kaiser Permanente, a prominent health-care provider. The Minneapolis-based retailer will offer a wider array of medical services – including primary and pediatric care, women’s wellness exams and management… Read More ›