Trent Gillies | @trentCNBC Saturday, 25 Jul 2015 | 2:00 PM ET – Hospitals and doctors have been slow to join the digital revolution that’s ushered in change in other sectors. Yet a few observers think that resistance won’t last for much longer. In an interview with CNBC’s “On The Money,” Athenahealth CEO and co-founder… Read More ›
125 Inspirational Quotes for “DocPreneurs” and Free Market Healthcare Delivery Influencers By Michael Tetreault, Editor-In-Chief, CMT, The DPC Journal JULY 20, 2015 – Our mission is to communicate news and relevant educational information about the growing industry’s of concierge medicine and direct-pay, primary care. The two business models, now distinguished by their engagement with patients… Read More ›
- The DPC Patient Checklist (Updated): Top 50 Questions Every Patient Should Ask A DPC Doctor Before They Sign-Up.
- SYKES: ‘DPC Education. Admittedly, it may just be the most formidable obstacle DPC doctors have yet faced.’
- BOOK REVIEW: “I’m reading your new book and am reassured that I have considered most of the issues.” ~Physician, United Kingdom
LEGAL: ‘Not only are there systemic benefits and the opportunity for better care for patients with direct primary care, but there is also the chance to make medicine a rewarding and enticing profession again.’ ~FBO, June 2015(0)
Is Direct Primary Care the Future? By Robert Baror, Federal Bar Assoc. JUNE 2015 – What should we be telling our clients about direct primary care practices? What do they need to know about the legal consequences of switching to direct primary care? And, what do we need to know about direct primary care? Now… Read More ›
- 2015, California Academy of Family Physicians (LEGAL): “Direct Primary Care – A Brief Legal Overview for the California Family Physician”
- Federal Bar Association and DPC (2015)
- Florida Legislature: HB 25A, which would make clear what are known as “direct primary care” agreements between patients and doctors are not regulated as insurance.
SAVE 15% — Use Code: “C537CMT” — JULY 31-AUG 1 — ATLANTA “2-Day Assembly” AGENDA RELEASED! with Keynote, Congressman Tom Price, M.D.(0)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michael Tetreault, Editor/Author: Tel: 770-455-1650 ext 151 | firstname.lastname@example.org Georgia Conference on Concierge Medicine (and DPC) Announces Congressman Tom Price, MD as Keynote Speaker Atlanta plays host to Concierge Medicine leadership. ALPHARETTA, GA | JUNE 9, 2015 – U.S. Congressman Tom Price, MD, Member of the Congressional Healthcare Caucus, Chairman of the… Read More ›
- JULY 31-AUG 1 — ATLANTA “2-Day Assembly” AGENDA RELEASED! with Keynote, Congressman Tom Price, M.D.
- Panel Discussion on DPC Models, Specialty and Group Models and More … Atlanta, GA (JULY 31-AUG 1)
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PRIVATE PHYSICIANS FIRST ANNUAL MEETING: “A MAJOR SUCCESS” — ‘Attendees Benefit from Varied and Informative Agenda…’
SOURCE: Hint Health July 24, 2015 – In part one of our series, Direct Primary Care Coalition’s Executive Director Jay Keese shares his expertise on the ongoing legislative battle to get DPC recognized as a viable and innovative model that puts patients back at the center of healthcare. While providers are on the front lines… Read More ›
Annie Zak Staff, Writer, Puget Sound Business Journal JULY 21, 2015 – A Cambridge, Massachusetts-based health care organization has done so well with its two existing Seattle locations that it’s opening a third. Iora Health will open a new health clinic at 64 Rainier Ave. S. in Renton this month. Iora opened two clinics in… Read More ›
Lena J. Weiner, for HealthLeaders Media , July 21, 2015 The American Medical Association gives physicians a platform to air their grievances about electronic health records systems, but the technology is here to stay, says an executive with the College of Healthcare Information Management. Longstanding physician dissatisfaction over electronic health record systems, Meaningful Use, and… Read More ›