POLICY [MICH.] Sen. Colbeck — “The Fight for Lower Cost, Higher Quality Health Care Options Continues.”(0)
By Sen. Patrick Colbeck | 7th Senate District AUGUST 2016 – One of my favorite songs is “Pick Yourself Up” as sung by the late great Ella Fitzgerald. Reflecting upon the priorities represented in the FY17 State Budget provided me with ample reason to hum this tune this summer. Important initiatives regarding citizen priorities like… Read More ›
- WASH. POST: Could Medicare’s new doctor payment system endanger small and rural practices?
- NY, TELEMEDICINE: “Employers have chosen to offer the service as an added benefit to workers because it can be a cheaper option for health care and can cut down time spent out of the office.”
- Making the Case for Direct Primary Care ~Dr. Qamar
Written by Direct primary care practices are growing in popularity. This model provides flexibility to providers to focus on their patients, allowing for individualized, convenient care while building a sustainable and scalable business. Building and growing a DPC practice can be both an exciting milestone and a daunting task. So what does it take to… Read More ›
- BOSTON GLOBE: “How these doctors bypass insurance companies” w/ Interviews by Dr. Jeff Gold and DPC Journal
- EDUCATION: “All-New BLUE PAPER PRESENTATION” — MD2B and Industry Insight Into Physicians Working With Employers, Needs, Wants, Data, Etc.
- (TRENDING) Health Affairs talks with DPC Journal and Others: ” Abstract Direct primary care represents a new model for providers eager to spend more time with fewer patients and bypass insurance headaches.”
HEALTHCARE LAW: Legal Risks Arise in Interdisciplinary MD-DC Practice, Challenging Integrative Medicine Model.(0)
By Michael H. Cohen, Michael H. Cohen Law Firm When medical doctors collaborate with other licensed healthcare providers (such as chiropractors) in a multidisciplinary, clinical care or integrative medicine setting, legal risks can arise that require careful navigation. Integrative medicine and multidisciplinary clinical care When we create new models of healthcare, or models that cut… Read More ›
Date: August 31, 2016 | 01:00 PM – 2:00PM ET A new patient-centered, nurse driven model that resulted in a significant reduction in 30-day readmission rates and healthcare readmission costs. Register Today Improving Clinical Outcomes through Advanced Practice Nurses Presented on: August 31, 2016 1pm-2pm ET Presented by: Judith Kutzleb, RN, DNP, CCRN, CCA, APN-C… Read More ›
Restrepo: Direct Primary Care Helping North Carolina Public Sector Save Big On Health Care Claims, Part II.(0)
In Union County, NC, fortunately, the hard work is paying off in just one year’s time. Katherine Restrepo, Forbes, Contributor | I cover North Carolina health policy and Obamacare Jul 19, 2016 @ 01:09 PM – Mark Watson, executive HR director for Union County, will openly admit he is the ultimate skeptic. Naturally, he was pretty… Read More ›
Includes a Formula that Helps You Determine the Best Model for You By Sonja Horner, Healthcare Business Innovator | Outcomes Advocate JANUARY 9, 2015 – The simplest way to define the differences between Direct Primary Care (DPC) and Concierge Medicine can be defined by a clock. Yes, I know we want to believe that when… Read More ›
To have Foxlink invest capital and guidance in MedWand’s virtual medical exam technology gives us the opportunity to reach markets worldwide. Foxlink Makes Investment in MedWand Digital Health Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) June 06, 2016 Telemedicine device startup MedWand announced today that it has received a major investment from Foxlink Group, a renowned multi-billion dollar… Read More ›