DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Our Podcast | Learn | Edu.
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Heal ... has been called the “Uber for Doctor Housecalls.”
- Access Falters Amidst Good Patient Primary Care Relationships | PatientEngagementHIT.com
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- TECH | Apple explored buying two Concierge Medical-Clinic start-ups as part of a bigger push into health care -- and more inquiries expected, according to CNBC Sources
- ACEP: "Following Up With A PCP Isn't So Easy ..."
- DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: GracePointe Healthcare opens new Franklin office, practices 'old fashioned' medicine
- JOBS: DPC Journal Launches Job Board For Physicians and Staff Seeking Career In Direct Primary Care
- PART 1 of 2 by Dr. Joseph Krainin, MD: New Online Sleep Medicine Practice, Singular Sleep, Offers DPC Practices Convenient and Cost-Effective Care
- How does Direct Primary Care work with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
By Taylor Soper
October 29, 2013 at 5:24 pm – Qliance Medical, the Seattle health services startup backed by venture capitalist Nick Hanauer, Zillow Chairman Rich Barton, comedian Drew Carey, Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos and others, has raised $5.5 million in venture capital financing according to a recent SEC filing.
Tagged as: bliss md, direct primary care, Drew Carey, expedia, garrison bliss md, investment, investor, Jeff Bezos, Nick Hanauer, primary health care, Qliance, Seattle, Seattle health services, venture capital financing
Categorised in: Business, Get Started: Stuff To Read, National Acceptance, Success Stories, Technology, Trends