DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- MC | Direct Primary Care Is About To Take Off–or Maybe Not
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: GracePointe Healthcare opens new Franklin office, practices 'old fashioned' medicine
- CALGARY, AB: Landmark focuses on 'Your health, your choice'
- Prominent California physician Dr. James Veltmeyer is author of the "Medical Association Membership" plan
- Is the annual fee of $1,650 tax deductible? ~NPR [MDVIP]
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
- Number of DPCs (Nationally) 2016-2017
- Perspectives in DPC, Business Challenges and Observations From Veterans and Physicians Alike
Even though all physician assistants must practice under the supervision of a physician, their scope of practice varies from state to state.
According to Barton Associates, the following 12 states place some limit on PAs’ prescribing powers. They are listed below alphabetically, along with details on the limits.
1. Alabama — Not authorized to prescribe schedule II medications
2. Arkansas — Not authorized to prescribe schedule II medications
3. Florida — Cannot prescribe controlled substances, general anesthetics and radiographic contrast materials
4. Georgia — Not authorized to prescribe schedule II medications
Categorised in: DPC News, NP and PAs