DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Our Podcast | Learn | Edu.
AAFP Business Direct Care Doctors DPC News Events FAQs Find A Doctor Finding Patients Get Started: Stuff To Read Get Started: The Basics How-To HSAs Inside A Practice Insights & Analysis Insurance Legal Marketing MD Micro National Acceptance National News NP and PAs Physician Spotlight Politics and Wash. Policy Research Resources Social Media Success Stories Technology Trends
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Heal ... has been called the “Uber for Doctor Housecalls.”
- Access Falters Amidst Good Patient Primary Care Relationships | PatientEngagementHIT.com
- TECH | Apple explored buying two Concierge Medical-Clinic start-ups as part of a bigger push into health care -- and more inquiries expected, according to CNBC Sources
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- ACEP: "Following Up With A PCP Isn't So Easy ..."
- DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: GracePointe Healthcare opens new Franklin office, practices 'old fashioned' medicine
- JOBS: DPC Journal Launches Job Board For Physicians and Staff Seeking Career In Direct Primary Care
- PART 1 of 2 by Dr. Joseph Krainin, MD: New Online Sleep Medicine Practice, Singular Sleep, Offers DPC Practices Convenient and Cost-Effective Care
- How does Direct Primary Care work with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
October 27, 2016 | By Michael Johnsen
FAIRFAX, Va. – Pharmacists and lab technicians are capable of absorbing the additional health management responsiblities currently being created by the reduction in primary care physicians, according to a new study published by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, the physician shortage could reach as high as a shortage of 20,000 primary care physicians by 2020.