Technology isn’t just machines and equipment. It’s also organization and management. For New England-based Iora Health, novel structure is the essence of its technology. Iora is a direct primary care (DPC) practice with 34 clinics in 11 cities coast to coast. Founded by CEO Rushika Fernandopulle, Iora upends the traditional payment structure and chain of command associated with medical care. It embraces digital technologies, like video conferencing and emails, shunned by many medical practices.
DPC Journal Edu. Author’s Corner | Download …
Popular Audio Downloads | Podcasts
Insights | Analysis | Trends
Post Your DPC Position
EDU. SERIES | Business & Finance
- BUSINESS: Top 10 Business Tips for the First Time Direct Care Doctor
- INSIDE YOUR PRACTICE: Dealing With The Unhappy Concierge Medicine Patients
- 15 Books Every "Docpreneur" Should Read in '15.
- ICD-10: It's Nice Not Knowing You ... ~Jeff Gold, MD
- NELSON, MD: "Designing Value into Your Direct Pay Practice, Part I - The Service Proposition"
- The “Cashification” of Healthcare
- Buffett on Jeff Bezos, CNBC | Business of Healthcare, Concierge Medicine and More
- FORBES: Consumers demanding more convenient medical care service with the help of apps.
Insights | Analysis | Latest Trends