Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- NPR | A Pioneer In 'Flat-Fee Primary Care' Had To Close Its Clinics. What Went Wrong?
- Lessons from Qliance closing its doors "... That said, looking at DPC as a whole – if it’s a medically-based, doc-led and non-coordinated, non-integrated model – is going to be problematic for financing, delivery and cultural reasons." | State of Reform
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
- DPC and Insurance, HDHP, HSAs
- CRAIN'S CHICAGO Business | "Back when I made the choice, some people looked at me squinty-eyed—'Why are you doing this?' " he says.
- BUSINESS MODELS: A Simple Look at the Best Corporate Structure for Your DPC Practice
- 2017 DPC Journal Industry Insight & Edu. Resources
- Former Teladoc pioneer and Chief Medical Officer, Richard Boxer M.D., joins a growing group of senior health executives gravitating to Miami based health-tech startup EpicMD
- TOPOL, MD | WSJ | The Smart-Medicine Solution to the Health-Care Crisis
September 27, 2016 By JUCM In Industry
‘There’s Profitability in Affordability’ for Urgent Care ~JUCM
Referencing an interview given by MedExpress Chief Medical Officer Thomas Pangburn, MD Journal of Urgent Care Medicine highlights his statement that, “The newly insured may not have an existing or current relationship with a primary care provider, so urgent care centers can help fill this void and meet short-term needs.” When it comes to medically underserved patients, urgent care centers can meet longer-term needs as well—and when managed effectively, it can lead to positive urgent care revenue too.
READ MORE >