DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- FORBES | Telemedicine Pairs Well With Direct Primary Care
- MC | Direct Primary Care Is About To Take Off–or Maybe Not
- Reporter’s Notebook: In Health Care, A Good Price (Or Any Price) Is Hard To Find | KHN
- TECH | This Futuristic Doctor’s Office Is Rolling Across The United States | BuzzFeed
- EP. 71 | Meet Castle Connolly Private Health Partners (CCPHP) Interview With Dean McElwain
- New Mobile App Upgrades the Healthcare Experience for Consumers
- TRENDING Story ... Can Physician “Concierge Fees” be Reimbursed From a Health FSA or HSA?
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
Bill would have allowed doctors to charge patients periodic fees for basic health services
By BOBBY CAINA CALVAN, Associated Press // Mar 27, 2017
HELENA, MT — Montana Gov. Steve Bullock vetoed a bill earlier this week that would have allowed doctors to charge patients periodic fees for basic health services that critics said circumvents protections from traditional health insurance. In his veto message Friday, Bullock said the measure would have also created an additional revenue stream for doctors while providing little benefit to consumers. He said traditional health insurance already provides some of the services contained in the bill.
READ MORE …