DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
AAFP Business Direct Care Doctors DPC News Events FAQs Find A Doctor Get Started: Stuff To Read Get Started: The Basics Get Started: The Budget How-To HSAs Inside A Practice Insights & Analysis Insurance Legal Marketing MD Micro National Acceptance National News NP and PAs Physician Spotlight Politics and Wash. Policy Research Resources Social Media Success Stories Technology Trends
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- FORBES | Telemedicine Pairs Well With Direct Primary Care
- MC | Direct Primary Care Is About To Take Off–or Maybe Not
- Reporter’s Notebook: In Health Care, A Good Price (Or Any Price) Is Hard To Find | KHN
- TECH | This Futuristic Doctor’s Office Is Rolling Across The United States | BuzzFeed
- EP. 71 | Meet Castle Connolly Private Health Partners (CCPHP) Interview With Dean McElwain
- New Mobile App Upgrades the Healthcare Experience for Consumers
- TRENDING Story ... Can Physician “Concierge Fees” be Reimbursed From a Health FSA or HSA?
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
March 27, 2017
Harp music plays through the phone as patients hold for the office of internist Garrison Bliss, MD. Bliss is one of the nation’s first physicians to practice in a membership model where patients pay for their care on a monthly retainer basis, widely known as direct primary care.