DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Our Podcast | Learn | Edu.
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- POLL: Annual salary of a DPC Physician? (2016-2017) All Responses Are ‘Anonymous’ [Cash Only Practices, Monthly Model w/ no Ins/No Medicare Partic.]
- USA TODAY | Apple was also reported to be in similar acquisition talks with One Medical, ... leverage technology to smooth the often onerous doctor's visit process.
- EXAMPLES: Hospital Institutions Offering Concierge Medicine plus, Exec. Health Membership Programs [REVISED 2017]
- HSA Owner's Manual - 2nd Edition (Limted Avail.)
- Why the Direct Pay Model would work well for the poor population
- H. Gibson | Can a medical billing company, smooth the transition to DPC?
- EMPLOYER PROGRAMS, DPC: The company is actively engaged in a number of initiatives focused on expanding its direct primary care platform to include population health, virtual care, and community integration.
- MDVIP | Strained Healthcare System Hurts Doctors and Affects Patient Care
- By Michelle Pelletier Marshall Correspondent
- Mar 4, 2017
ROWLEY – Who hasn’t left a doctor’s office feeling like their doctor didn’t fully listen or give them enough time to really address their issues? One local doctor – Dr. George Papanicolaou or “Dr. George” as he is known – is seeking to change that by offering concierge or membership style care.
Categorised in: Business, Direct Care Doctors, DPC News