AAFP Business Direct Care Doctors DPC News Events FAQs Find A Doctor Get Started: Stuff To Read Get Started: The Basics Get Started: The Budget How-To HSAs Inside A Practice Insights & Analysis Insurance Legal Marketing MD Micro National Acceptance National News NP and PAs Physician Spotlight Politics and Wash. Policy Research Resources Social Media Success Stories Technology Trends
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- E. Bliss, MD, The News Tribune (May 27) | “Despite all our efforts, we have found that the more we grew and proved that this really works, the more the system resisted us and made it harder and harder to survive,” said Dr. Erika Bliss, Qliance’s chief executive.
- EDITOR: "Many of the things people resist about their Doctor are things Doctor's should resist as well."
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
- POLICY | Nat'l Poll: What is necessary to scale DPC geographically and into networks/associations/co-ops if policy makers move forward with plans?
- Lessons from Qliance closing its doors "... That said, looking at DPC as a whole – if it’s a medically-based, doc-led and non-coordinated, non-integrated model – is going to be problematic for financing, delivery and cultural reasons." | State of Reform
- How does Direct Primary Care work with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- DPC and Insurance, HDHP, HSAs
- NPR | A Pioneer In 'Flat-Fee Primary Care' Had To Close Its Clinics. What Went Wrong?