DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- Locate A Doctor
- New Company, Brighten Up!, Shines the Spotlight on Mental Health Awareness and the Full Spectrum of Available, Qualified Methods of Treatment
- Four Stages of Social Movements (PDF) -- "Four Stages of Social Movements Stage 1: Emergence Stage 2: Coalescence Stage 3: Bureaucratization Stage 4: Decline." ~EBSCO Publishing Inc.
- CLINICAL | FAQs | "What is RT-PCR?" -- Polymerase Chain Reaction Test
- Qliance and Physician Care Direct Introduce Nation's First Health Insurance Plan for Direct Primary Care
- Rx | DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: Meet "Phil" ... a concierge service startup fulfilling prescription drug orders, insurance accepted.
- In 2017, DPC Journal Highlights Private, Direct Care, Micro and Cash Only Medicine Trends With List of Do's and Don'ts.
- DPC PRICING, 2017: Are you increasing your monthly membership fee in 2017?
- Is the annual fee of $1,650 tax deductible? ~NPR [MDVIP]
(C) 2017 | The Direct Primary Care Journal
Physician Burnout – The Fatal Flaws in the Burnout Survey Industry | Posted by Dike Drummond MD
This burgeoning physician burnout survey industry brings up two major concerns in my mind – concerns which arise directly from my 2000 hours of one-on-one … [READ MORE]
TAKE THE 2017 DPC Journal | Stress In The Physician Workforce Survey >