DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- MC | Direct Primary Care Is About To Take Off–or Maybe Not
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- DPC Journal SPOTLIGHT: GracePointe Healthcare opens new Franklin office, practices 'old fashioned' medicine
- CALGARY, AB: Landmark focuses on 'Your health, your choice'
- Prominent California physician Dr. James Veltmeyer is author of the "Medical Association Membership" plan
- Is the annual fee of $1,650 tax deductible? ~NPR [MDVIP]
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
- Number of DPCs (Nationally) 2016-2017
- Perspectives in DPC, Business Challenges and Observations From Veterans and Physicians Alike
Posted on May 17, 2017 | American Sentinel University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, DEAC (Formerly Distance Education and Training Council-DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
When Andy Applegate was growing up in a farming community in northeastern Kentucky, an unexpected event shaped his career path. “I was significantly injured while working on the farm after I’d earned an associate degree and returned, and one of the professionals who helped me afterward was a medical technologist,” says Andy. “It was a powerful experience that alleviated my fears of what I was going through—so much so that I decided to help people in the same way that this gentleman had helped me.”