DP Journal .EDU | SHOP
Atlanta | Oct. 27-28 2017
Book Your Hotel | Atlanta
Our Podcast | Learn | Edu.
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- Direct Primary Care Journal Physician Directory
- MC | Direct Primary Care Is About To Take Off–or Maybe Not
- EP. 104 | Pharmacogenomics 101 | Meet Ryan Gregg, Ph.D. is a Medical Science Liaison at OneOme
- BUSINESS MODELS: A Simple Look at the Best Corporate Structure for Your DPC Practice
- The DocPreneur | Business Podcast Ep. 50 | DocPreneur Podcast: DPC and EHR, Lean DPCs, Employer-Based DPC and Retail Healthcare
- 2017 DPC Journal Industry Insight & Edu. Resources
- Restrepo: Direct Primary Care Helping North Carolina Public Sector Save Big On Health Care Claims, Part II.
- DPC Journal Exclusive, REVIEWS.com Ranks "The Best Medical Alert Systems in 2017"
- TECH | Apple explored buying two Concierge Medical-Clinic start-ups as part of a bigger push into health care -- and more inquiries expected, according to CNBC Sources
Posted on May 17, 2017 | American Sentinel University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, DEAC (Formerly Distance Education and Training Council-DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
When Andy Applegate was growing up in a farming community in northeastern Kentucky, an unexpected event shaped his career path. “I was significantly injured while working on the farm after I’d earned an associate degree and returned, and one of the professionals who helped me afterward was a medical technologist,” says Andy. “It was a powerful experience that alleviated my fears of what I was going through—so much so that I decided to help people in the same way that this gentleman had helped me.”