AAFP Business Direct Care Doctors DPC News Events FAQs Find A Doctor Get Started: Stuff To Read Get Started: The Basics Get Started: The Budget How-To HSAs Inside A Practice Insights & Analysis Insurance Legal Marketing MD Micro National Acceptance National News NP and PAs Physician Spotlight Politics and Wash. Policy Research Resources Social Media Success Stories Technology Trends
Top Stories in DPC, 2017
- Locate A Doctor
- NPR | A Pioneer In 'Flat-Fee Primary Care' Had To Close Its Clinics. What Went Wrong?
- What Is Direct Primary Care (DPC)? The Revised, Modern Definition.
- CRAIN'S CHICAGO Business | "Back when I made the choice, some people looked at me squinty-eyed—'Why are you doing this?' " he says.
- EDITOR: "Many of the things people resist about their Doctor are things Doctor's should resist as well."
- Lessons from Qliance closing its doors "... That said, looking at DPC as a whole – if it’s a medically-based, doc-led and non-coordinated, non-integrated model – is going to be problematic for financing, delivery and cultural reasons." | State of Reform
- DPC and Insurance, HDHP, HSAs
- BUSINESS MODELS: A Simple Look at the Best Corporate Structure for Your DPC Practice
- 2017 DPC Journal Industry Insight & Edu. Resources
- Former Teladoc pioneer and Chief Medical Officer, Richard Boxer M.D., joins a growing group of senior health executives gravitating to Miami based health-tech startup EpicMD