By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief
JUNE 5, 2017 – In this episode, host and Editor, Michael Tetreault sits down with Co-Founder and CEO of Hint Health, Zak Holdsworth.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Does Hint Health Define Direct Primary Care and Membership Medicine?
- How Does Hint Health Member Billing Technology Work Inside a Doctor’s Office?
- How Does It Integrate With Other Technology?
- What Happened During the April 2017 Hint Health Event in Calif. and What Are The Outcomes of that meeting?
- What Is Next For Hint Health?
Hint Health (hint.com) develops business management and billing software for Value-Based care providers. Founders are Stanford / Berkeley alum and former VP’s at WellnessFX, and the entire team has significant experience working in enterprise SaaS and Healthcare IT.
The healthcare system is in a state of transition with trillions in spend shifting to Value-Based Care. Fundamental aspects of how care is paid for and managed are changing with this transition which is introducing complexity, creating significant operational challenges, and shifting most of the administrative burden to providers – this is creating enormous opportunities for new technology businesses.
The Hint platform simplifies these operational challenges and helps providers manage this administrative pain. Our overarching mission is to help scale healthcare enterprises that improve access to high quality and affordable healthcare.