Listemann Booker believes that there is a difference between good attorneys and great attorneys. Good attorneys are those that can navigate their way through the law and obtain an acceptable outcome for their client. Most of the good attorneys do both of these things without ever involving their clients. Great attorneys are those that have the legal insight to distinguish the unique styles, interests, and needs of each individual client they work with. Those great attorneys take the time to get to know each of their clients and they value the importance of building relationships with them. Because of this inclusive approach, these great attorneys are able to work alongside their clients to achieve their goals, which always results in success across the board. — Tel. (480) 912-5230 | ListemannBooker.com
By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief | The DocPreneur Podcast | December 2017/January 2018 Edition | This is A Podcast of Concierge Medicine Today, The DPC Journal and CMT Canada
The healthcare marketplace is a dynamic industry marked by innovation and change. It demands exceptionally proficient legal and regulatory advisors who comprehend the complexity of the health care industry. Listemann Booker PLLC provides superior legal insight and counsel while assisting our clients in navigating the highly-regulated health care sector to avoid regulatory hazards. Additionally, we mediate, arbitrate, and represent our clients in wide-ranging healthcare disputes.
- Concierge Medicine: Concierge medicine, also known as retainer medicine, is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician or specialist in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer. Concierge medical practices expose physicians to numerous regulatory and other pitfalls such as fee-splitting, anti-kickback, ethical and contractual obligations.
Other forms of practice are governed by different requirements and have varying issues. Physicians must be educated on the variety of practices available to ascertain what type of practice will provide the best fit for their long term objectives. Listemann Booker PLLC can assist physicians in crafting the appropriate practice while minimizing regulatory and legal exposure.
- Corporate Services: Listemann Booker PLLC can assist you with healthcare transactions including business planning and structuring, contracts and agreements, mergers and acquisitions and tax planning, all with the goal of developing a healthcare practice that operates more effectively and efficiently.
- Contracts: Healthcare professionals, entities and facilities require particular advice in reviewing and drafting contracts due to federal and state laws. Listemann Booker PLLC can assist you with reviewing, negotiating and drafting physician recruitment agreements, physician employment agreements, non-compete agreements, exclusive provider agreements, as well as other types of contracts related to the healthcare industry.
- Data, Privacy and Security: It is critical for healthcare practices to effectively manage data privacy and security matters and comply with the growing number of related regulations. Listemann Booker PLLC will work with you to ensure that your practice has superior privacy and security measures in place.
- Financial Services: Healthcare practices often require significant financial capital. Listemann Booker can introduce you to the appropriate professionals to help you secure the necessary funding to achieve your business objectives, whether you are just getting started or expanding your business.
- Insurance: With the prevalence of liability issues confronting the healthcare and life sciences industry, we can help you anticipate risks and protect your interests through effective insurance planning.
- Labor, Employment and Benefits: We can guide you through common employment issues such as policies, training and benefits as well as issues that are unique to the healthcare industry such as the enforcement of non-compete agreements.
- Real Estate: We can assist you with the issues that accompany the procurement, development, constructing, leasing, financing and disposition of properties that are used in association with healthcare practices.
Meet Jennifer Lynn Listemann & Kristen L. Booker
Jennifer Lynn Listemann is a partner at Listemann Booker PLLC. She brings more than 11 years of experience to the firm in areas such as business and commercial law, real estate transactions including development and operation, criminal defense, domestic relations and employment law.
Kristen L. Booker is a partner at Listemann Booker PLLC. She brings more than 10 years of experience to the firm in areas such as estate planning including wills and trusts, domestic relations, guardianship and incompetency matters, healthcare, business and commercial law, real estate transactions, criminal defense including juvenile law and employment law.
9319 N 94th Way, Suite 900
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Categories: DPC News