Advertise On The DPC Journal
For questions, a la carte discounts or general comments about job posts, advertising and more, please call 770-455-1650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015-2016 Annual Report | Summarized (Below)
- This DPC Journal was viewed about 120,000 times in 2015-2016.
- If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 5 days for that many people to see it.
- There were 416 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 56 MB. That’s about a picture per day.
- The busiest day of the year was February 17th with 726 views.
- The most popular post that day was Q: What services should we include in the subscription fee?.
The top referring sites in 2014 were:
Where do our visitors/readers, patients and physicians come from?
- From across 120 countries in all!
- Most notable, visitors came from The United States. Brazil & Canada were not far behind.
“Thank you for all of the tremendous coverage and national attention that you are giving to our mutual cause with your online journals and books. You have become the voice of, and one stop shop for news in DPC and direct-pay industry that we all rely on daily to stay up to date on the key developments that are driving the DPC momentum forward for all of us, for our patients, and for our country.”
~ Dr. T., Colorado
“Digital is now information doctors. More physicians and end-users of this new delivery model of healthcare are finding their doctor and industry-insider information online. We provide that resource and information resource for everyone.”
~ DPC Journal Publisher, J. Catherine Sykes
The Direct Primary Care Journal is the leading news and information site and the most trusted independent resource in the industry. The Direct Primary Care Journal is focused on serving the needs of physicians, patients, prospective consumers and buyers inside these offices, businesses, technology and others operating in the Direct Pay and Cash-Based Medical Delivery Model Market from start-up to fully managed practices.
For Information On Advertising On The Direct Primary Care Journal, our social media channels and accompanying publications, please review our Media Kit and Advertising Rates.
- Our eNewsletter(s);
- Web Site;
- Social Media Mentions;
- and more.